My Photo
Name:

An bhfuil Ghaeilge agat?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Two emergency measures . . .

1. Lie Down in a Hot Bath!

Once recently I felt about as low as I've ever felt, both physically and emotionally. It was Christmas morning (!), and I was sick as a dog (are they really that sick??), body and heart. Even napping didn't help. Needing relief pretty badly and not knowing what else to do, I ran a bath, lay down in it (on my back :) and snoozed. It wasn't a complete cure, but I felt SO SO much better.

2. Purge Your Environment!

Jumbled messy environments lead to jumbled messy minds. People do handle environments differently, but if you're at your wit's end, emotionally, try purging your space of messes, piles, even objects. We are physical beings, after all, and whether we realize it or not, are greatly affected by our physical surroundings. Create big, sunny, open spaces in your home--you might discover big, sunny open spaces in your mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home